Research advisors are scientists and subject matter experts from academia, government agencies, industry (fisheries and offshore wind), and other organizations who support ROSA scientific activities and provide guidance on matters related to scientific research.
To date, research advisors have:
- Conducted peer review of sections of the Synthesis of Science report.
- Served on advisory council committees.
- Participated in advisory council meetings.
- Facilitated coordination of local research efforts.
- Presented their work in meetings coordinated by ROSA.