The Responsible Offshore Science Alliance (ROSA) is seeking a full-time (remote) Research Project Manager.
ROSA’s Research Project Manager (PM) will report to the Research Director and be responsible for the coordination of various research project teams (awardees of future funding opportunities), communication with stakeholders, defining project goals, and seeing projects through to their closure. They will support the development and evaluation of projects across the Regional Research Fund portfolio, while working within constraints like field and reporting schedules and budgets.
The PM position will be largely self-directed, requiring a candidate who is committed to learning quickly and can work as part of a highly collaborative team. The PM will need to ensure stakeholder inclusion and balance of sector perspectives in all stages of research project solicitation, development, and implementation.
If you have the qualifications and experience to serve in this role and are independently motivated with a heavy emphasis on rigorous scientific review, project management, and are familiar with the fishing and/or offshore wind industries, please reach out to apply. If you know someone who fits this description, please pass this opportunity along to them.
Read our full job description here and be sure to review the list of responsibilities below before applying. The PM will:
- Develop, lead and issue regional OSW research Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Develop and lead proposal evaluation procedures, rubrics, and selection processes
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations
- Manage multi-disciplinary awarded project teams to ensure project objectives are completed on time and within budget
- Identify potential new research opportunities, and establish and formulate technical approaches to inform future ROSA guidance
If you are enthusiastic about our work and wish to be considered to join ROSA in this capacity, please send a cover letter, your resume, and contact information to email@example.com with the Subject “Research Project Manager”.
We are requesting that candidates apply no later than Friday, November 17th, 5:00 p.m. EST.