The Responsible Offshore Science Alliance (ROSA) is seeking a part-time (remote) Communications Associate.
ROSA’s Communications Associate (CA) will report to the Executive Director and be responsible for a broad range of duties related to content and messaging, which will be delivered in multiple formats, including email, constant contact, WordPress website, print materials, social media, and other communication mediums.
ROSA is a small and highly collaborative team with many stakeholders who are involved in supporting our mission. We are looking for a CA to develop communication plans, set goals, and create a messaging strategy to deliver regular updates and information. Their main goal will be to assist the ROSA team in educating, informing, and motivating our partners in collaboration to fulfill our mission.
If you are someone with the skills and background to serve in this role and are independently motivated with a heavy emphasis on writing, editing, social media expertise and experience with digital communications, please reach out to apply to join our team! If you know someone who fits this description, please pass this opportunity along to them.
Read our full job description here and be sure to review the list of responsibilities below before applying. The CA will:
- Regularly participate in ROSA team meetings.
- Review and edit draft communications executed by staff or creating content as required.
- Develop and deploy strategic stakeholder communications as needed for the organization.
- Maintain online content updates via WordPress website.
- Manage all organizational printed materials, including yearly reviews, and project status reports.
- Display proficiency with graphic design programs.
If you are enthusiastic about our work and wish to be considered to join ROSA in this capacity, please send a cover letter, your resume, a writing sample, and contact information to email@example.com with the Subject “Communications Associate”.
We are requesting that candidates apply no later than Friday, November 17th, 5:00 p.m. EST.